Sunday, September 15, 4 – 7 PM, St. Bartholomew’s Church,
On the agenda:
- Fred Salvucci of MIT (former State Sec’y of Transportation) discussing MIT’s responsibility to help house the thousands of graduate students and other research staff working on the campus, who presently must find housing in Cambridge.
- Using the CResA Platform for community education;
- Responses of City Council candidates to the questionnaire;
- Update on the Net Zero sustainable emissions petition;
- Update on the proposed large-scale construction for Central Square.
Questions to Jonathan King at KeepCambridgeLivable@gmail.com